There will be plenty more info to come, but in the meantime… did you know:
- The Feast of Tabernacles is most like the Christian Christmas celebration?
- Christ was most likely born around the time of this feast (September/October)?
- This is a weeklong celebration and reminder of the desire God has to live among His people and the blessings God gave as they lived in the wilderness for 40 years?
- The Feast of Tabernacles was a celebration of God living among His people?
- Christ came to Tabernacle among us? To live in an earthly “shelter” among mankind?
- The Feast of Tabernacles is also called Sukkoth or the Feast of Booths?
More to come later!