There will be plenty more info to come, but in the meantime… did you know:
- The Feast of Tabernacles is most like the Christian Christmas celebration.
- While no one can pinpoint the birth of Christ, it is possible that He could have been born around the time of this feast. John tells us that Christ came to “tabernacle” among us (John 1:14) and perhaps this was connecting these two events? To live in an earthly “shelter” among mankind? Possibly!
- To live in an earthly “shelter” among mankind?
- This is a weeklong celebration and reminder of the desire God has to live among His people and the blessings God gave as they lived in the wilderness for 40 years.
- The Feast of Tabernacles was a celebration of God living among His people?
- The Feast of Tabernacles is also called Sukkoth or the Feast of Booths.
More to come later!